For information about how to apply for visas and the application please visit:
Depending on what country you are from will determine which form you need to fill out. To view forms that need to be filled out please visit:
View Forms Here
Visa Support Letter
JCDL and related associations do not issue formal invitation letters for visas. JCDL conference organizers can, however, issue a visa support letter.
For visa support letters, please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name (as it appears on your passport) and mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend (JCDL 2019)
- Your registration confirmation number (if possible)
- If you are the author of any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title.
- If you are a speaker, please provide the title/topic of your speech.
- Include a fax number or email address of where we can send the letter
Those requesting a letter should allow up to one week to receive it, as requests are handled in the order they are received.